Home > CCTV Security Camera & Video Surveillance System Forums > CCTV Security Camera Support > Install/uninstall EMS software
I have IDVR with 8 cameras. I have installed the EMS software on my office computer and 2 other computers on the sales counter. Up until a couple of months ago all was fine. Now when I try to open EMS on any of the computers nothing happens. I have tried to uninstall the program, but it will not uninstall. I have tried to reinstall the program but it will not reinstall. All computers have Windows 7 Home Premium. Not sure what other information to provide. Any ideas?
Please see instructions for the EMS fix below.
1. Run ‘Task Manager’ by pressing [Ctrl]-[Alt]-[Delete] and click ‘Start Task Manager’.
2. Click ‘Processes’ tab.
3. Go to ‘Start’-‘All Programs’-‘EMS’ and click ‘Uninstall’.
4. When uninstall progress bar seems to be stuck, click ‘ScheduleService.exe’ under Task Manager’s Processes window, then click ‘End Process’ button.
5. Click the ‘End Process’ button on the small window to confirm it.
6. The uninstall will continue and finish.
7. Install the latest version of EMS program (v126.96.36.199) at http://videos.cctvcamerapros.com/downloads/iDVR/EMSLiteInstaller_1_8_8_19.zip
8. Ignore the error ‘ScheduleService.exe already running’.
You should be good to go!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.