Home > CCTV Security Camera & Video Surveillance System Forums > IP Camera Support > Zavio IP Camera Support > Wireless Setup for Zavio Cameras
NOTE: Make sure you have the ZAVIO camera hardwired to the router for the initial setup.
1. Log into your Zavio camera. To do this type in the ip address of the camera into your web browser. User name and password is admin by default
2. Click the settings >basic > network > wireless.
3. Now you will need to set the wireless to "on".
4. Select the Router to connect to.
5. Type in network key/password
6. Press OK to Save settings
NOTE: You will want to make sure the signal strength of the router is 80 or better.
7. Once settings are saved you will need to restart the camera by simply going into System menu >Initialize > Press Reboot button.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.