The iDVR E series surveillance video recorder displays active channels in a grid view by default. You may also set up the display to show a single camera in full screen, one at a time. For sequential display, follow these steps:
1. Press the menu button on the remote control
2. Select the "Display" option
3. Press the right arrow on the remote to choose "Sequential Setup"
4. Press the down arrow on the remote to adjust the dwell time by pressing + or – buttons.
5. Press the down arrow on the remote to go to the Seq. Mode section. Check the full screen box, un-check the grid view box by using the + or – buttons.
6. Press the down arrow on the remote to go to the "Full Screen" section. Check the camera numbers you wish to display and un-check the numbers (if any) that you do not want to display in the sequence.
7. Hit the "Enter" button on the remote control to save your settings.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Newsletter Sign Up
Join our email list to receive notifications when we post new articles and videos.